Belknap neighborhood celebrates Independence Day with parade | Community Spirit
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – From two wheelers to tricycles all decorated in red, white and blue, residents young and old took part in the 21st annual July 4th Belknap neighborhood parade. <?xml:namespace prefix = o />
The parade kicked off at Noon and rolled down Gresham Road near Bellarmine University. Everyone in the neighborhood put on their red, white and blue and walked or rode the parade route with an escort by Louisville Metro Police.
A parade party featuring all kinds of favorite Independence Day food and drink followed for everyone in the neighborhood.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Top Old Louisville - Highlands Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Councilwoman Welch hosts District 13 low cost rabies clinic with LMAS
- Kroger announces retirement of Mid-South Division President John Hackett
- Gallery of Honor to be unveiled at Elmcroft of Valley Farms
- Jefferson Memorial Forest to hold Alpine Tower Night Climb
- Boil Water Advisory issued in Jefferson County