Jan. 30 nomination deadline for 2013 Earth Day awards | Environment
From Leonard Peters
FRANKFORT, KY – The deadline for nominating an individual or entity for efforts to protect the environment is fast approaching. The Environmental Quality Commission (EQC) is requesting nominations for its 2013 Earth Day awards by Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2013.
Persons or entities that display an outstanding commitment to Kentucky’s environment are eligible. Nominating a group or individual is easy. Submit a nomination form and any supporting documentation to the EQC, 500 Mero Street, 12th floor, Capital Plaza Tower, Frankfort, KY 40601 or e-mail to Janet Pinkston at Janet.Pinkston@ky.gov.
Nomination forms can be found on EQC’s Website at http://eqc.ky.gov. The annual EQC awards ceremony will take place in April.
Top Old Louisville - Highlands Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dalai Lama to visit Louisville, speak at Festival of Faiths
- Kentucky Reggae Festival returns to the Louisville Water Tower
- Innovative concept in fitness hits Louisville
- First Hack-a-Thon nets apps for healthy living, crime prevention, help for the disabled
- Vote in online contest to help Americana Community Center get up to $10,000