UofL vs. UK football game to be televised nationally | Events
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - WAVE News has learned the September 17 UofL versus UK football game will be televised nationally.
The game at Commonwealth Stadium in Lexington will air on ESPNU beginning at 7:00 p.m.
This game marks the 10th consecutive season that the game will be shown on one of the ESPN channels. Fourteen of the last 18 games between the two schools has been televised.
ESPN has scheduled at least five Louisville games to nationally televise this season, including the UK game. The Cardinal's season opening game versus Murray State on September 1, versus FIU on September 9, versus Rutgers on October 25, and versus USF on November 25 will also be televised on an ESPN affiliate.
Copyright 2011 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Old Louisville - Highlands
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Car stopped for cracked windshield leads to drug bust
- Car filled with smoke in parking lot of gentlemen's club leads to arrest
- LMPD: Man admits role in armed robbery outside Walmart
- Woman arrested after taking Lortab before driving
- LMPD: Liquor store employee accomplice to armed robbery of business
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder