Trick-or-Treat times in your community | News
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – Children geared up to gather candy do not have much longer to wait.
Halloween is Wednesday and while it may be a school night children are still welcome to Trick-or-Treat in their communities.
The following times have been confirmed for Trick-or-Treating on October 31;
- Louisville/Jefferson County- no set time, children may go at parents' discretion
- Oldham County- no set time, children may go at parents' discretion
- Bardstown, KY - 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Jeffersonville, IN- 6 p.m.to 8 p.m.
- New Albany/Floyd County- 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Clarksville, IN- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sellersburg, IN- 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Be sure your children have a safe and happy Halloween. For safety tips, click here.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Old Louisville - Highlands
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- LMPD: Witness wrestles knife away from restaurant purse snatcher
- Some school districts wait, others close, ahead of expected storm
- Driver killed in crash on Clark Memorial Bridge identified
- Crime-fighting Louisville committee still hasn't met
- Officers arrest man after unsuccessful attempt to intimidate strangers to help him flee
- Car filled with smoke in parking lot of gentlemen's club leads to arrest
- LMPD: Man admits role in armed robbery outside Walmart
- Woman arrested after taking Lortab before driving
- LMPD: Liquor store employee accomplice to armed robbery of business
- Man arrested for passing out over steering wheel of SUV stopped at light
- Reward for information in Kroger employee's murder increased to $30,000
- Reward increased to $25,000 in murder of Kroger employee
- Police: Murdered Kroger employee was targeted, not a random victim
- Police: Leads, but no motive for murder outside St. Matthews Kroger
- Police following 'several solid leads' after Kroger employee's murder